Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I CONFESS~~!!




I now confess my heart to you,
only the heaven knows my heart,
at the though of telling you my truth,
that I've kept so preciously,
I feel tears coming out,
all the memories pass by me,
today wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you,

The day we first meet,
I was awkward and young,
The time you waited for me just because i told you to trust me,
At time, i hurt you with my mistakes,
But you never once blame me,
and gave me strength smiling " its ok, its ok"
Whenever i made you upset saying im busy,
you could have blame me,
But you believed in me saying 
,"don't worry, don't worry"
I selfishly hope that,
your heart will be the same forever,
i will try my best everyday for you,
All the memories we made,
the times we cried and laugh,
I'll remember them even at the moment i die.


Have i told you before? I love you.
There is no other words to say it,
I love you, I love you,
other than those common words,
i say it again, i love you,
My heart felt confession today,
Please never forget it,
I LOVE YOU..^.^<3

SARANGHAEYO..<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment